Dates- 21st June- 27th June
A normal day during the series will start at 4:00 AM in the morning with yoga session with senior yoga gurus and meditation session followed by intensives with gurus of different classical art forms, folk forms, and craft. Afternoon session will comprise of talks, movie screening, folk performances, and music in the park. In the evening you will be witnessing great Maestros from the field of Indian classical music and dance, respectively.
- To be a part of this experience the participant must have a compatible device with good internet connectivity for entire duration.
- Anubhav 2.0 follow a rigorous schedule starting with Yoga early in the morning, interactions and workshops during the day and ending with concerts in the evening.
- We would suggest you have simple homely food during these 6 days and try take a break from Social Media platforms as you will already be spending a lot of time on screen.
- Try to use a separate room for attending the workshops and yoga sessions.
- You are requested to select your choice of intensives very carefully you will be allotted your workshop with gurus based on choices you have made.
- Timely Communication will be delivered to all the registered participants.